Have always wanted a Guzzi from the time I was a pup. Finally got the
opportunity to get an unspoiled MK1 and took it. Living up to my expectatons
except for plug fouling grrrrr.
Do a bit of off road touring on the Adventure and tracks days on the Suzuki, but it's up for sale. Getting too slow.
Riding on weekends in between ferrying two daughters around for sport, music lessons, etc. or going to Swannies games.
My dad was faced with a difficult decision when he emigrated from Switzerland in 1952. Take the Lodola or my mum. Gee he missed her ( she came out next year). Since then a constant stream of Moto Guzzis. For myself a Miile GT, Quota, now the GT850
Had Suzuki sport/tourers of some sort for last 7 years, then saw the V50III for sale and it was love at first site. Riding was a different matter until I got the rear disc machined, now the lovely little bike doesn't shake its head anymore...
Used to own a v50 monza. Want to own a v65.
Originally From Murray Bridge, S.A. Yes I was/am a member of the Frats. I decided to move to Heaven - CAIRNS, where when it rains it is not cold! (Anyone visiting feel free to 'E' me for assistance or whatever). Quite a lot of Guzzis up here & interesting roads; everyone welcome (especially single women).
* Bikes: an original 1/1/1981 Mk III Le Mans (# "Mi Peratita Rocca") - my second Mk III with "Z" g/box & suspension mods. plus a litter of Panthers 600cc 'Slopers'. (#: My Little Red Bitch).
* Status: Single ...looking for 'a lil lady who rides or likes riding 'P'.
* Work: J.C.Uni.student whilst appearing at AVIS.
* Favourite Colour: Deep Dark Ruby Red.
* Favourite Music: That staccato beat of a V-twin "on song".
* Favourite Food: Guiness.
* Favourite Bike: MGS-01 (wish) maybe throw in a Tamburini too.
* Favourite Past-time: hooting up the 'Gilles' over the top to the 'Palmeston' & down to Crawford's Lookout & back, with a stop at the Peeramon Pub & Mountain View Hotel. It would equal / better "The Great Ocean Road". (I reckon all interested Guzziztas - Australia wide - should throw in a few dollars and we can purchase this iconic Mountain View Hotel. Of course I would be the manager who also gets to hire the barmaids).
I owned my first Guzzi while living in the Uk, and sadly had to give it up when I moved back to OZ. Now I have decided to hit the streets with a bigger bike, and I am seriously looking for a 1000S or V7 sport with cash ready. I love the twin, and dream about owning another one constantly. I WANT MY GUZZI... NOW!!!!
Guzzi & Triumph owner. 37yo Single Adelaide Hills Loves the ride in Fair weather Harleys & Scooters don't count.